Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Wonderland Part 1

 As part of the Wonderland team for Common Art, I am tasked with creating two character types for the scene in the Red Queen's throne room, the playing card soldiers and the frog heralds. The designs of the characters will be modified for this project, but when it came to the card soldiers, I liked the design so much that I decided to keep them fairly true to the live action film. I did find the original concept art for the soldiers, which is somewhat different than the final film, so I will be working off of that.


For the frogs, I wanted to make a new design, adding clothing more reminiscent of a medieval herald, and changing the species to a tree frog for a more appealing look.


In ZBrush, I created proxy versions at the appropriate scale of both characters for use in engine.



No comments:

Post a Comment